Reduce heat emission and retention by 90%
|Fixture||T12/T8/T5 Fluorescent||ThinkLite LED Panel|
|Technology||Fluorescent Technology||ThinkLite LED Technology|
|Dimensions||4' x 2' x 10''||4' x 2' x 1"|
|Bulb Lifespan||12,000 hours||50,000 hours|
|Ballast Lifespan||20,000 hours||No Ballast Maintenance|
|Lumen Depreciation||40% over 8,000 hours||5% over 50,000 hours|
|Color Rendering Index||74/1000||95/100|
|Motion/Time Senor Compatibility||Yes: Reduces lifespan over time||Yes: Does not reduce lifespan over time|
|Additional Features||Aluminum fixture absorbs and radiates heat emitted from servers and from fluorescent light||LED Panel emits 90% less heat and fixture absorbs 90% less heat than fluorescent counterpart|
- Heat sensitive wiring such as fiber optic cables and Ethernet cables are often installedthrough the ceiling above the light fixture.
- Whenrecessed light fixtures built into the ceiling heat up, these cables get worn out and may be damaged over time, costing time and money; not to mention the chance that a cable is left damaged/disconnected causing disruptions in service for customers and employees.
- Consider ThinkLite LED Panels for your datacenter. They run cool, reducing the risk of heat damage and saving you costly repairs.
Source of Energy Savings
Datacenter cooling costs can be significantly reduced in two main ways:
TheThinkLite LED Panel is only one inch thick, meaning it absorbs and radiates 90% LESS heat than a standard fluorescent fixture.The actual TL LED Panel in the fixture creates 90% less heat than fluorescent counterparts translating into:
a) Savings in energy costs from the actual light, and
b) Substantially more savings in the energy saved from the air conditioning (HVAC) systems to offset the heat generated by fluorescent fixtures, lamps and ballasts.
ThinkLite LEDs improve the Quality of Light
ThinkLite LED Panels are designed specifically for Data Centers
There are 2 main ways in which, cooling costs can be significantly reduced:
- Firstly, the LED Panel is only one inch thick, meaning it absorbs and radiates 90% LESS heat than a standard fluorescent fixture.
- The actual TL LED Panel in the fixture creates 90% less heat than their fluorescent counterparts which translates into savings in energy costs from the actual light, running the HVAC lower and any possible damage to sensitive wiring a diligent networking team worked so hard to perfect.
- Servers emit significant heat. As the hot air rises towards the ceilings, the only wayfor the heat to escape is through the lighting fixtures.
- Fluorescent fixtures are made of sheet aluminum (a material that absorbs and radiates heat), which can be up to ten inches deep.
- These fixtures keep radiating the heat within the ceiling and vents, thus requiring the HVAC to run excessively to counteract this added heat.