Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Looking to grow your career with a scaling brand in the Life Science Tech space?
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a staff level marketing manager who is ready to get to the next level by doing a bit of everything. Digital ads, social media, print, email, web, storytelling, concepting, scripting, content strategy; the ideal manager will be touching a lot of different projects on a growing brand team with big goals. This is an ideal position for someone looking to enhance their portfolio with a wide variety of work. This manager will learn by doing on a team that values creativity, hard work, camaraderie, and nuance. We’re working to deliver autonomous air monitoring and purification to the healthcare, education and office space industries and need help telling that story.
Who are you?
You know the difference between their, there, and they’re. You’re an Oxford comma fanatic. Unformatted apostrophes make you itchy. You can craft the perfect headline in eight words or less (or is it fewer?). You exude narrative no matter the channel, and can write captivating content that’s authentic, clean, and shareable. You’re conceptual, yet you think in character count. You get excited pitching pie-in-the-sky ideas as well as practical ones. Emails? You might just be one of ten people in the world that loves writing them.
We’re not just looking for a great marketer, but someone who truly loves being creative in all forms, from that screenplay you’re writing on weekends to perfecting the art of the tweet. If you happen to like science, great, but you don’t need to be the next Bill Nye to run with us.
You’re strategic—you see the forest for the trees, but can also roll up your proverbial sleeves and get hands-on to nurture the trees. You’ve got a strong point of view and you’re willing to share it, constructively. Likewise, you’re open to receiving feedback and learning from it. And you’re a team player– someone who can heard a room of stray cats and bring them together toward a common goal or purpose.
What’s in it for you:
Being at ThinkLite means that you don’t see work as just an office building, a desk, or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Compensation: Fairness, timeliness, based on qualifications, experience, and education.
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, quarterly and annual bonuses, mileage reimbursement, snack room, educational assistance, employee assistance program, wellness benefits, and a great culture rooted in our core values – Unity, Excellence, Drive, Compassion, and Fun!
What you will own:
- Create engaging video scripts for product launches, new features, customer support, channel partners, and more.
- Concept and pitch campaign-level ideas. Actively participate in brainstorms and push for bold execution
- Create digital ads & supplemental marketing material to increase brand awareness with an emphasis on enterprise customers and explore new ways to use existing channels (website, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Stories, etc.).
- Ensure consistency of messages across all customer touchpoints.
- Ensure copy is not just amazing but also tied to business strategies, objectives, and brand voice.
- Be comfortable managing and editing copy from external agencies or contractors.
What you will bring to ThinkLite:
- 5+ Years managing successful B2B Channel Marketing Programs preferably within the technology space. Experience dealing with distributors in the Healthcare or Educational spaces is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ brand-writing experience in-house or at an agency Strong copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to push premium product without being salesy Fluent in UX microcopy and the mobile-first mindset.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines reliably Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with medical, health and technology, or premium products a bonus Comfortable working in a small, but rapidly growing company environment Desire to be in an entrepreneurial, innovative, and fast-growing culture Appreciation for clean air
- We specialize in the design, development, and distribution of technology-based life science solutions for medical, commercial, and industrial applications. We apply industry leading technology and innovation in collaborative ways to make the world safer, more sustainable, and less wasteful. Through our 3 divisions: ThinkLite Air, ThinkLite Grow and ThinkLite Energy, we enhance air safety in the workplace, increase horticultural & livestock yields in agricultural environments, and significantly reduce energy consumption & carbon footprint for organizations globally.
- ThinkLite Air has become known for its Rings of Defense ecosystem that enhances the health and safety of indoor spaces by continuously monitoring, healing, and purifying the air. It’s the first of its kind in the world, merging some of the most advanced technologies in air purification together, to create synchronized, smart, scalable products and enterprise software for existing buildings and new construction. The response to this program has been overwhelming, but that’s why we need you.
- ThinkLite Values:
“We achieve more when we collaborate and work together as a team.”
“We deliver results and approach every challenge with the determination to succeed.”
“We demonstrate leadership by taking initiative, having the thirst to constantly improve, and being a source of inspiration to our team and our clients.”
“We are kind and caring to everyone we encounter, while contributing to the community.”
“We celebrate and enjoy our wins, our work, and each other.”