Come play with a growing organization that is looking to reach the next level of success and be part of the backbone of changing the future of IAQ!
About ThinkLite Air:
ThinkLite Air is an emerging company focused on revolutionizing and leading the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) industry. Our mission is to provide innovative, highly secure, customizable and sustainable solutions that improve indoor air quality and create healthier and more productive indoor spaces for all. We are dedicated to continuous research and development and strive to make a positive impact on the world.
Who we’re looking for:
ThinkLite Air is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and growing business on a part-time basis. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our digital marketing strategy that attracts, engages, and converts our target audience. You will work closely with our marketing and product teams to create compelling content across multiple channels including blog posts, social media, paid search, email marketing, and more.
What’s in it for you:
Being at ThinkLite means that you don’t see work as just an office building, a desk, or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work. Compensation: This is a part-time position with flexible hours. Based on qualifications, experience, and
What you will do:
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy that aligns with our business objectives and target audience across multiple channels
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to make to informed marketing and business strategy decisions.
- Create compelling content for various channels, including social media, blogs, vlogs, email, newsletters, website, and various collateral.
- Create and manage campaigns across all digital channels.
- Ensure copy is not just amazing but also tied to business strategies, objectives, and brand voice.
- Collaborate with our product team to optimize landing pages and website design, including optimizing SEO and PPC advertising for maximum conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, making data-driven recommendations for optimization and growth.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and recommend new approaches to improve our digital marketing efforts.
What you will bring to ThinkLite:
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to create compelling content that engages our target audience.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful content marketing campaigns.
- Experience with content management systems and tools such as WordPress.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite or other design tools to create visual content.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Proficient with online advertising platforms and analytics tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with SEO, PPC, and SEM best practices and the ability to optimize content for search engines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with proven attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines reliably.
- Desire to be in an entrepreneurial, innovative, and fast-growing culture.
- Appreciation for clean air and an inquisitive mindset about the IAQ industry.
We specialize in the design, development, and distribution of technology-based life science solutions for medical, commercial, and industrial applications. We apply industry leading technology and innovation in collaborative ways to make the world safer, more sustainable, and less wasteful. Through our 3 divisions: ThinkLite Air, ThinkLite Grow and ThinkLite Energy, we enhance air safety in the workplace, increase horticultural & livestock yields in agricultural environments, and significantly reduce energy consumption & carbon footprint for organizations globally.
More about ThinkLite Air:
ThinkLite Air has become known for its Rings of Defense ecosystem that enhances the health and safety of indoor spaces by continuously monitoring, healing, and purifying the air. It’s the first of its kind in the world, merging some of the most advanced technologies in air purification together, to create synchronized, smart, scalable products and enterprise software for existing buildings and new construction.
- Unity “We achieve more when we collaborate and work together as a team.”
- Excellence “We deliver results and approach every challenge with the determination to succeed.”
- Drive “We demonstrate leadership by taking initiative, having the thirst to constantly improve, and being a source of inspiration to our team and our clients.”
- Compassion “We are kind and caring to everyone we encounter, while contributing to the community.”
- Fun “We celebrate and enjoy our wins, our work, and each other.”
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about content creation and digital marketing and want to join a team that is changing the IAQ industry, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
ThinkLite is an Equal Opportunity Employer- by choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our employees, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.