Lead Marketing Analyst
Due to explosive growth ThinkLite is expanding its current team and we are looking for a Lead Marketing Analyst that will work between Marketing, Sales and Business Development. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
ThinkLite is a global lighting efficiency company that custom designs, manufactures, distributes, and installs energy efficient LED products, and serves commercial customers and governments. We have invented the world’s only driverless LED products that deliver 180 lumens per watt, the highest level of LED efficiency available.
We offer a full line of retrofit, ballast bypass products that repurpose existing lighting fixtures with minimal disruption to physical infrastructure. As well, we manufacture a complete line of commercial indoor and outdoor LED fixtures that leverage our driverless efficiency for new construction and renovations.
We are proud to call many of the world’s leading companies our customers. These companies choose ThinkLite for efficiency, long life and, where available, substantial utility rebates and incentives that can positively impact the return on investment for any project.
ThinkLite is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts with operations in over 14 countries.
Since our inception in 2009, ThinkLite has been recognized by many of the world’s most prominent organizations and has received multiple awards including Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest growing companies, Inc.’s 30 under 30 and Inc.’s 5000 (awarded this for the second time in 2017)!
We are initiating an effort to further empower our established sales team and are seeking a high energy Lead Marketing Analyst to utilize their successful marketing experience and skills to lead campaigns, generate new content and create new business leads to add to our success.
Our ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial, smart, hardworking and a true doer! You should be able to demonstrate competitive skills to all levels within a company right up to the “C” suite.
This is the first full time position under marketing that ThinkLite is hiring. This position is set up for significant career growth opportunity within the organization. As the person in this position excels and proves its value, ThinkLite will provide more resources to build a marketing team that this position will become the leader for.
5 years demonstrable experiences and skills in:
- Creating outbound marketing campaigns, targeting a specific audience and reaching out to them to attract interest
- Using online marketing tools (such as Mailchimp, Google Analytics) and design skills (Adobe Creative Suite) to create engaging mailers, illustrations and marketing collateral
- In mastering new concepts, learning information quickly and generating new content around relevant subject matters to attract interest
- Effectively using relevant social media platforms to target and identify opportunities, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram
- Working in depth with CRM systems to optimize lead identification generation. This includes tracking effectiveness of imported data and sales follow through; and reporting findings to the Vice President of Sales
- Working with business directories and databases to find contacts and target customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly and concisely
- Technologically savvy to constantly explore, try and implement new tools, platforms and applications to succeed in outbound marketing and lead generation
- Enthusiastic and comfortable about integrating and leveraging combinations of technological tools to improve outbound communications and marketing for the sales team
- Must possess good work habits and strong work ethic
- A dynamic, flexible working attitude working within in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Documented track record of over achieving goals
- Self-‐motivated, detail oriented and confident in person and on the phone
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn our product offering to become more intelligent in email and team correspondence
- Create weekly outbound campaigns with individual sales executives based on their current challenges and pipeline
- Constantly generate new content and collateral, both digitally, and in print, to empower sales team as they go on sales calls and generate leads
- Organize files on company server for better access and retrieval of information by sales team when needed
- Become a product expert to be able to create comparison analysis and compelling content for marketing campaigns
- Track important and relevant events and share with the team in the internal newsletter
- Manage company’s social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Generate and publish press releases, blog content and industry white papers with the help of Vice President of Sales and CEO.
- Develop leads and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Analyze and generate valuable insight/reports to sales achievements based on marketing efforts and campaigns
- With time, be able to make outbound sales calls to generate targeted and effective meetings for the sales team
- Occasional on-site visits to meet existing customers, get testimonials, and take pictures of successful implementations of projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate degree with relevant experience
Compensation Range: $45-55K (depending on qualifications and experience) + benefits along with paid holidays & vacation time + performance bonuses + very quick growth.
If interested please write a passionate cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, in addition to your resume. Applications/resumes without cover letter will not be considered. We are looking to hire as soon as possible, ideally starting April 1, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Associate (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules