3500K – Warm Light
- Meats and Fish
- Baked Goods
4100K – Cool White
- Clothing, Cashiers
- Guest Services, Furniture
- Offices, Electronics
- Perfect shade of light for meat and fruits.
- Makes red products look more appealing.
- Prevents discoloring of meat, to appeal to customers
- ThinkLite will use the perfect temperature for each product.
- Perfect for creating an inviting ambiance.
- Encourages interaction with merchandise.
- Ideal for clothing, customer service desks, offices, bookstores and electronics.
4500K – White Light
- General merchandise
- General lighting
5000K – Pure White
- Storage areas & warehouses
- Emergency stairways
- Parking Lots
- Mix of cool white and pure white that creates a desirable equilibrium of bright and inviting light.
- Bright light makes it easy to read shelves.
- Prevents an industrial vibe.
- Brings out the natural color of products.
- Pure white light reflects off vegetables to help the customer see how fresh they are.
Safety is a Priority
- ThinkLite lamps will not interfere with any electronics, wireless signals or machinery in any setting.
- ThinkLite lamps produce an even distribution of lights, so the entire area is illuminated, not just the floor. This makes it easier for labels on higher shelves to be read.
- All ThinkLite LEDs are mercury free and are designed with polycarbonate covers instead of glass making them shatterproof. They are ideal for facilities that contain food, medicine and other FDA regulated items. ThinkLite induction lamps are mercury safe.
- ThinkLite lamps have the ability to be switched on and off instantly without affecting their lifespans, allowing the introduction of motion sensors and timers.
- Dimming options include TRIAC and 0-10V Lutron. These options are commonly used with timers to seamlessly transition from working hours to closing time.
- Backup power supply keeps lights on for up to three hours in case of power failure.